By Akwero Fiona!
Umeme Gulu. So frustrating!!!
3/7 days power presence, thanks for trying but I expected more from you guys than this
Because of the fani power issues, know that
1. People have failed to perform along their duty line as a result of 2/5 days power presence on weekdays (of coz weekend is a must power off).
2. Some bodys daughter or son out there failed either a paper or so because of this annoying power absence
3. Some body out there could die/ has ldied because of your half day half night or even 1 or 2 hours on n off power. So disheartening.
4. Business people are stranded in all corners, don’t know whether you people are able to provide food for all their families members since they can’t work because of power.
5. For leisure we can’t follow to the dot the amazing series on telenovela (South American soap) peacefully. Before you sit for 20 mins on the couch, boom power is off. Goodness.
6. Alot of insecurities at night because of nooooooo poweeeeeer. Lord have mercy.
Now what I have failed to understand is if this main power line having fault n technical team working on it as always said can’t be corrected at once or so for some good time. because this line gets problem like ten hundreds thousand times a year (if it exists) both in dry n wet season?. Or is it the so called technical team not technical enough? Or is it some intentional arrangement to fastrate people? Or what’s going on……………………………?
Some customer care issues with this team(umeme guys)
1. These guys are never moved with customers complains. Apply for connection and then wait for the wrath of time they take to come n connect you and then finally when they come they behave like they just dropped down from heaven( real angels from heaven are more humble) n they think they are only guys who went to school. You need to do some kind of community dialogue otherwise people have lost hope in umeme a great deal.
2. When removing power for some reason they are so timely but returning it back takes forever years
3. Speed at which they come to disconnect you is for World Cup (if this was the same speed they use to sort out the things people complain of, this Gulu area would be a better place but waa ) but go to their office n pay their reconnection fee. Goodness it’s another night mare to be reconnected back let alone the arrogancy.
We pray that you improve at least in some what way with your service delivery otherwise it’s won’t be pleasing at all. For some reason one time surprise your best power users by rewarding them just out of no where.
Anyway in the end, “who cares for the fish when the sea dries up”