Its just been over a year since we moved in, so we thought its high time to show off how things are growing…..
- Outside with our noble steeds. Note our glorious climbing vine
- I think we grew a mutant yam:
- Flowers! (and Sir. Edmond)
- A lush layer of peanut grass
- Basil, rocket, Bok Choi and lettuce! Sir Edmond and Lucy’s cat Carlos are impressed.
- Edmond and Carlos have become best friends:
- Sir Ed. still enjoys his hammock.
- But he is a bit heavier now and sinks so low he is practically sleeping on us:9. Whats Nick growing??10. Our bible study group comes to visit:
Great photos – love all the produce you’re able to grow… the place looks brilliant! Wow is it really over a year since you moved in! crazy!
NEW ZEALAND CHURCH MISSIONARY SOCIETY
78 Peterborough Street, PO Box 25098, Christchurch 8144, New Zealand
Ph +64 3 377 2222 Ext 31, 0508 4NZCMS, 0508 469 267, Fax +64 3 377 1111
You guys are inspirational! I’m in awe of what you have created and the life you are living. Proud to know you. . Love Wendy
Thanks Wendy that’s really encouraging!