After an up and down month, it is my pleasure to announce two days with a whole lotta the good stuff.
- We’ve got a friend with both HIV and terrible arthritis. She starting walking again yesterday for the first time in a week.
- After the tricky process of job adverts and interviews, I’m getting a new workmate in my lonely office next week!
- A rocking bible study. Topic – Palm Sunday’s this week, so what is peace, really?
- Our neighbor has ancient manure for our garden – perfect!
- Tessa’s group filmed people talking about how alcohol has affected their lives. Acolis are way better in front of the camera than Kiwis!
- Tessa sold 1.5 tonnes of maize. Oh yeah, monkey off the back
- Tessa met 2 other people who love their kitty nearly as much as she does. One was a woman with cancer in the hospital, and the other the guy she sold her maize to!
- The kitty himself. Sir Edmond. Enough said
- The rain came YAY and the hut doesn’t leak at all!
And I think we’re in the world cup cricket final. Is is true? Sometimes its hard to believe from the other side of the world 😀