Well not really, but here’s a nature clip of the famous ‘white ants’, complete with extremely poor (if mildly amusing) commentary.
People go a bit nuts for this local delicacy when a swarm comes. Children are everywhere with lamps to attract and buckets to collect. There’s a few options for how to enjoy.
1) Fresh and raw, just remove wings and hey presto, a tasty high-protein snack
2) Deep fried. Destroys the taste a bit but hey, what isn’t good deep fried?
3) Fresh pasted. If you grind the body onto a rock you form a thick tasty paste which can be eaten raw or fried.
4) Fresh Fried with eggs and Bo (spinach-ish). Just gives it that extra kick every greens-dish needs.
5) Probably 82 other ways I’m unaware of
And if you think that’s a bit yuck, just spend a moment imagining exactly what is in your sausage or burger. Yeah that’s right ;D.